Selling your most valuable asset requires the services of a highly experienced and competent Mergers & Acquisitions Intermediary. The sale process is very complex with many components that must be carefully attended to throughout the process. My fiduciary responsibility is to the Seller and to look out for his/her best interests. I coordinate the Seller/Buyer relationship throughout the process to make sure the process runs smoothly and to address and resolve any issues that may arise. I maintain confidentiality at all times to make sure that your employees, customers, vendors and competitors do not get wind of the sale. I pre-qualify buyers so as to not waste your time and have them sign a Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to receiving any information. I’m involved in all negotiations between the parties and facilitate an amicable outcome.
- My experience spans businesses with revenues between $500,000 to $50,000,000 plus.
- Industries I have experience in, include precision aerospace manufacturing and other types of manufacturing, Distribution, Construction, all types of Service Businesses, E-Commerce, Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical, Accounting Practices, Healthcare and Medical Practices, Technology, and many other types of businesses.
- I market businesses nationally and internationally.
- I work with private equity groups, strategic buyers, family offices, and individual buyers when selling businesses.
- I hold a real estate license with the State of Arizona.
- My profession is selling businesses. This is my passion.